Friday 5 December 2014

Digipak progress...

In todays lesson I continued with my digipak album for our band, adding new pictures onto the cover and also changing some around so that they improved the digipak. There is still some thought to be done regarding the actual CD on the album because I am still not sure which picture I want to use. I have looked at a few different photos and placed them on the template so that I could experiment with what picture would look best, and think that I will need to either go and take a new picture which includes either the whole band (I need to do this for one of the panels anyway) or of a scenery. For a scenery picture I think that it should be of a darker colour due to the rest of the digipak consisting of a lot of black and duller colours. I still need to add some details for this digipak to be finished which includes the spine and also the company name along with the copyright information.

No comments:

Post a Comment