Wednesday 14 January 2015

Planning for our re-shoot

In our re-shoot, I want to re-do the whole of the music video as most of the shots that I did weren't up to the standard that I wanted them to be. I want to improve the variety of shots that I am doing as well as I don't think I was very adventurous when it came to the first shoot. I also think there may be a change in the actors who we will be using in our video due to some discussion regarding how well the original people acted. Although Beth and Matt looked great and fitted the kind of target audience that we want our band to be reaching, there were some parts where me, Christian and Shaun thought that there wasn't enough going into it. As a alternative, we did come up with the idea of having Christian (who is also the bands lead singer) being the male actor in the car so that it is him and his girlfriend Amelia who are driving to go and see the show. What I Think would be really cool in this, is if when Christian is on his way to the show and the music video is cutting between the live show and the car, we won't actually show Christians face when he is the lead singer of the band so that the two stories meet at the end and the viewers will see/understand that Christian is actually the lead singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment